Teacher Vacancy - September 2021 - Full Time
The staff and governors of Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School are hoping to appoint a committed and effective teacher to join our warm, friendly, diverse and very successful school. We welcome applications from NQTs and aspiring middle leaders.
We are looking for somebody who:
- is an outstanding practitioner
- has the ability to create a rich, stimulating and exciting learning environment
- has excellent interpersonal skills
- is passionate about learning and understands how children learn
- is able to communicate well with colleagues, pupils, parents and governors
- will take an active part in the life of the school
will support our Catholic ethos, applications are welcome from teachers of all denominations and backgrounds.
In return we can offer you:
- the opportunity to work within an outstanding school
- confident, well behaved, happy children who are eager to learn
- dedicated and highly effective staff who are committed to the wellbeing of our children
- the opportunity to work within a supportive and nurturing team
- a varied and enriched curriculum
- supportive parents
- a culture of achievement and enjoyment
- opportunities for continuing professional development
Closing Date: 12noon - Monday 24th May 2021
Interview Date: Wednesday 26th May 2021
Corpus Christi is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.
We feel that making a visit to our school is a very important aspect of the recruitment process. Please call Ms S Ruiz 020 7274 4722 to make an appointment.
- Application packs can be downloaded below, applications will only be accepted on the forms provided only. CVs will not be considered.
- Completed applications to be emailed to email@example.com
- Applicants are asked to refer to the Privacy Notice
Application Pack for Teachers